As a business owner, or a financial leader, you have to ask yourself: “Is the amount of time and effort spent by your financial team, really worth all that time and costs?”
- The countless and unnecessary hours that are spent on the processing and capturing of financial information, because of system and process inefficiencies
- Accessing the financial information is limited to only the finance team, from a single on-site source
- Financial reports that are being presented offer no value, and due to the timing of that information, it offers even less relevance
- The painstaking attempt of manual integration from other sources of financial information, into an outdated reporting/accounting systems
- Enforcing old-fashioned policies and procedures (internal controls), which do not promote business efficiencies
- The ultimate question – Can informed business decisions be made, given the service and financial information provided by your financial function?